- CherMyOpinion Youtube Channel
- Articles I have Written
- Know Your Constitution and History
- Support our Troops
- Prescription Drugs and Addiction
- Music MESSAGES
- The New American Magazine
- Agenda 21
- National Archives
- EYE WITNESS - History
- The White House
- Bills and Resolutions
- September 11
- USA Spending
- Live Earthquake Moniter
- NSA UFO Document Index
- FBI Freedom of Information Act
- Navy UFO Research Guide
- The Philadelphia Experiment
- Historic Reading Very Old Books
- Ancient Egypt
- The New Scientist Magazine
- Toxic Drinking Water
- The Pentagon Papers
- Must Read Books
- The West Memphis 3-Paradise Lost
- MAD SCIENCE/Medical Experiments
- Videos: 911 From all Fronts
- News Videos Missing Plane MH370
- **EBOLA OUTBREAK**
Saturday, September 13, 2014
September 13, 2014
I got some of the info in this post off of the Live Science Website (an amazing site by the way www.livescience.com) seems the sun is lashing out throwing solar flares at the Earth. The forecast for potentially supercharged auroras comes after powerful solar storms fired off eruptions of solar material. During Wednesday's solar flare, the sun unleashed a major X1.6-class flare directly at Earth. Not often can you see this beautiful aurora from the United States but last night (friday sept 12) would have been your best chance to get a glimpse of this most amazing beauty. Those in the Northern United States may have seen their first and possibly once in a lifetime peek of the Aurora. Most often times you need to be much farther north making people like myself having only seen pictures, which I'm sure is NOTHING compared to what you see with your own pair of eyes.
Below are some videos of what I call the most amazing phenomenon you could lay your eyes on! Included is the stunning beauty of life. These are must see and must share HD videos of not only the Aurora but of the sky itself, I have never seen such beauty as you see outlined in these stunning time lapse videos, this is beauty we take for granted and overlook, all to often we hurry through life not even paying attention to what is around us if we would just open our eyes for even a split second...
STUNNING TIMELAPSE OF THE AURORA
Amazing TIMELAPSE of the Universe
Breathtaking TIMELAPSE of the Horizon
Nighttime TIMELAPSE very Beautiful
The Sky Through the Anglo-Australian Telescope
TO VIEW MORE VIDEOS LIKE THESE VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and linked playlist
I have a huge collection of these videos including Yosemite, the Texas sky, the Aurora Borealis
CherMyOpinion Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MyOpinionsOwned
More info about the 2014 X1.6 Class Solar Flare
NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) and Solar and Heliospheric Observatory captured September 10th, 2014's X1.6-class flare and ensuing coronal mass ejection (CME). (LINK)
X-Flare Close-up - NASA IRIS Mission Picks Right Sunspot | Video (LINK)
Sunday, August 17, 2014
by Cheryl Horath
"IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE I POSTED ON THIS SCROLL DOWN BEFORE READING THESE UPDATES"
Below in the patents section I explained the STRAIN of Ebola that was patented not the EBOLA virus itself and yes there is a huge difference. Just like the flu, strains are a form that derive from the virus, resistant to known treatment. According to public records the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the proud owner of patent No. CA2741523A1, a
August 17, 2014
by Cheryl Horath
The world should be really worried about the latest issues concerning the EBOLA outbreak. Though here in the US we have only herd little here and there about it and they assure us there is no threat they are not so tight lipped about it in other countries. Just today I found an article in a Chinese newspaper about how Ebola has interrupted Chinese companies in Liberia. Though this virus has been affecting certain nations for some time now the rise in deaths and confirmed cases can't be dismissed.
According to the article the security situation has turned ugly due to the fact that some people suspected to have Ebola have been breaking into UN peacekeepers housing complexes. It goes on to say that many drug stores have been looted in the capital city of Monrovia where they face a shortage of supplies. (Link to the article in sources section at the bottom) The Ministry of Health and Social Welfare in the Republic of Liberia President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf has called this outbreak a National Emergency. (You can download th
Press Release below in sources section.)
CDC’s Ebola efforts include preparing the U.S.
CDC’s Ebola effort is not all overseas. A disease threat anywhere in the world is a threat everywhere in the world, and CDC is preparing for any possibility, including that a traveler might become ill with Ebola while in the United States. CDC and healthcare providers in the United States need to be prepared. Currently, CDC and the Department of Defense have the only U.S. laboratories capable of conducting diagnostic testing to confirm that a patient has Ebola and not some other illness.
Recent Headlines in the United States
- August 13, 2014-USA Today - 2nd U.S. Ebola Patient Arrives at Hospital in Atlanta, GA http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/05/ebola-world-bank/13611523/
- August 15, 2014-New York Time- Hospitals in the US get Ready for Ebola Virus http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/health/hospitals-in-the-us-get-ready-for-ebola.html?_r=0
- August 15, 2014- News Times Africa - EBOLA: CASES, DEATHS ‘VASTLY UNDERESTIMATED,’ SAYS UN HEALTH AGENCY http://www.newstimeafrica.com/archives/34992
FACTS YOU NEEDABOUT THE EBOLA VIRUS from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) (all sources of these facts are below in the sources section for your viewing)
- Updated: August 15, 2014
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Count: 2127
- Suspected Case Deaths: 1145
- Laboratory Confirmed Cases: 1310
Cases by Country
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Count: 519
- Suspected Case Deaths: 380
- Laboratory Confirmed Cases: 376
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Count: 786
- Suspected Case Deaths: 413
- Laboratory Confirmed Cases: 190
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Count: 12
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Deaths: 4
- Laboratory Confirmed Cases: 11
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Count: 810
- Suspected and Confirmed Case Deaths: 348
- Laboratory Confirmed Cases: 733
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today issued a warning to avoid nonessential travel to the West African nations of Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. This Level 3 travel warning is a reflection of the worsening Ebola outbreak in this region. http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2014/p0731-ebola.html
- CDC’s Emergency Operations Center is also at its highest level of alert. This means more than 350 CDC U.S. staff are working on logistics, communications, analytics, management, and other support functions. http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2014/p0813-ebola.html
- Signs and Symptoms http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/guinea/qa.html
- Ebola interrupts Chinese Companies in Liberia http://www.ecns.cn/business/2014/08-17/129931.shtml
- Press release from the Ministry of Health in the Republic of Liberia PDF http://www.scribd.com/doc/237010200/Liberia-Health-Ministry-Press-Release-on-the-Ebola-Virus
- Ministry of Health Liberia website http://www.mohsw.gov.lr/
- Centers for Disease Control CDC website http://www.cdc.gov/
- VIEW VISUAL SCIENCE AWARD WINNING EBOLA POSTER AND ARTICLE http://visualscience.ru/en/projects/ebola/poster/
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Friday, August 15, 2014
August 13, 2014
"Please Rest in Peace for the Error will Not be Repeated" -Hiroshima Cenotaph-
The first and only use of nuclear weapons during war occurred in the final stages of the second world war in August of 1945 with the atomic bombings of the two cities in Japan the first being Hiroshima and the second Nagasaki. This was carried out by the United States after an order given by General Thomas Handy to General Carl Spaatz on July 25, 1945. Shortly there after on the 6th day of August 1945 at 8:15 in the morning the first bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and the second bomb was dropped three days later on the 9th day of August 1945 at about 7:50 A.M. (You can view the letter that is referenced here in the public domain and the National Archives in the sources section below. )
This letter outlined plans laid out by the War Department to send not only aircraft carrying the bombs but additional aircraft of military and scientific personnel to record the effects of the bombs as well as impact points. Scientist from laboratories including Los Alamos were involved in the final assembly of these bombs and were among those who accompanied the mission stationed in the pacific on the island Tinian.The letter also stated that any and all reported news had to be given special clearance by the War Department and the President of the United States. Interestingly the letter also speaks of additional targets aside from those listed as well as using additional bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Today the information about these events have been declassified as well as video and pictures of this glimpse into hell. In reviewing the data now at our finger tips we can see clearly that the plan of action was by far greater then the mission carried out. We can see just as clearly that had the MASTER PLAN been accomplished life would most certainly not exist in parts of the world. The aftermath of these bombs will show itself for many years to come.
Interesting Facts About the Bombings
- Col. Paul Tibbits the Leader of the mission to drop the bombs had his mothers name painted on the side of his plane Enola Gay.
- Tibbits also carried with him 12 cyanide capsules in case they fell into crisis over Japan this was unknown to those who accompanied him on the mission
- Captain William Parsons was the ONLY one who knew EVERYTHING about the bombs, arrangements were in place for a pistol to be used on him in the case he fell into Japanese hands
- Little Boy was the codename for the type of atomic bomb dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima on August 6, 1945
- "Fat Man" was the codename for the type of atomic bomb that was detonated over the Japanese city of Nagasaki by the United States on 9 August 1945.
- The mushroom cloud was seen 373 miles on the planes return mission
- On the day after the Hiroshima strike, General Farrell received instructions from the War Department to engage in a propaganda campaign against the Japanese dropping 16,000,000 leaflets in a period of 9 days on 47 Japanese cities with population of over 100,000
- In Hiroshima almost everything within 1.6 kilometres (1.0 mi) of the point directly under the explosion was completely destroyed, except for about 50 heavily reinforced, earthquake-resistant concrete buildings, only the shells of which remained standing there were 76,000 buildings in Hiroshima at the time the map here shows the extent of the fires resulting to view a larger map link to encyclopedia here
Hiroshima Peace Memorial, a remnant of the city at ground zero of its nuclear bombardment pictured below
A B-29 over Osaka on June 1, 1945 Boeing B-29A-45-BN Superfortress 44-61784 6 Bombardment Group G 24 BS - Incendiary Journey June 1,1945 mission to Osaka,Japan. (U.S. Air Force photo) pictured below
U.S. Military Film on the Medical Effects of the Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Sources used in this article
- Online Encyclopedia -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
- Letter from General Thomas Handy to General Spaatzhttp://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Handy_to_spaatz_1945.gif&oldid=11402598
- Strategic Analysis by Dr. Matin Zuberi a former professor of Disarmament at SIS, JNU, and presently a member of the National Security Councilhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/236735145/Atomic-Bombing-of-Hiroshima-and-Nagasaki-Strategic-Analysis?in_collection=5250566
- The Bomb Code Named Little Boy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
- The Bomb Code Named Fat Man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man
- Map of the damage at Hiroshima http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy#mediaviewer/File:Hiroshima_Damage_Map.png
- Nuclear Thermal Effects http://fas.org/nuke/intro/nuke/thermal.htm
- Photo of Peace Monument http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Asiaweb/factfile/Unique-facts-Asia10.htm
- Photo of B-29 over Osaka on June 1, 1945 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki#mediaviewer/File:Boeing_B-29A-45-BN_Superfortress_44-61784_6_BG_24_BS_-_Incendiary_Journey.jpg
- US Military Video on the effects of the bombing https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEFFE&v=WaZl9SkfJ2Q
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
When it comes to the security of the Internet of Things, a lot of the attention has focused on the dangers of the connected toaster, fridge and thermostat. But a more insidious security threat lies with devices that aren’t even on the internet: wireless home alarms.
Two researchers say that top-selling home alarm setups can be easily subverted to either suppress the alarms or create multiple false alarms that would render them unreliable. False alarms could be set off using a simple tool from up to 250 yards away, though disabling the alarm would require closer proximity of about 10 feet from the home.
DARBY, Pa., July 24 (UPI) --A woman who worked at a Philadelphia-area hospital psychiatric outpatient unit was killed and a doctor wounded when a man opened fire Thursday afternoon.
The suspected shooter was also wounded and was reported to be in critical condition. Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan told reporters he has "psychiatric issues."
Emerging Viruses Aids and Ebola, Nature, Accident, or Intentional
Foreward byW.John Martin,M.D.,Ph.D
THIS BOOK is painfully nonfiction - the story is true, the characters, scientific and political, are real. Secondary references have been checked and authenticated. Though many people - black, white, gay, straight, Jew and gentile - may wish to deny the implications of this work, the truth is the truth. As British statesman Edmund Burke said in the wake of the American revolution, "People never give up their liberties but under some delusion." Perhaps now, as AIDS consumes the lives, liberties, and pursuits of an estimated 30 million HIV- positive people worldwide, the time has come to vanquish our delusions about it and its origin. Despite its social and scientific importance, the origin of HIV has been clouded in mystery. Based on the mass of circumstantial and scientific evidence presented herein, the theory that "emerging viruses" like HIV and Ebola spontaneously evolved and naturally jumped species from monkey to man must be seriously questioned. Here Dr. Horowitz is presenting well-researched little known facts that, though highly disturbing, are an important piece of history that may also bear heavily on the emergence of new viruses, and 3) vaccine production.
Other Articles Written by CherMyOpinion and Important Articles by Other Authors
- Admitted Poisons Still Accepted By the Public
- Hijacked Freedom
- Allegory of The Cave - The Illusion of LIfe
- CISPA by Executive Order
- Prescription Drugs and SSRI's Numbers Rise
- The Questions of Life (Poem I Wrote)
- Suicide in the Military and SSRI's
- Operation Northwoods the Declassified Truth
- The Mystery of the Georgia Guidestones
- Psychiatry and School Shootings
- New America OBAMACARE
- Population Control Using Food as a Weapon
- US Military Civil Disturbance Planning
- United States Holocauset Memorial
- Agenda 21 PDF
- ▼ 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (339)
Article I Wrote about OPERATION NORTHWOODS
Most Popular Posts This Month
Akiane displays her self-portrait to Oprah Akiane Paints Heaven This little girl is amazing. She paint's pictures of Heaven! You...
DYING FOR RELIEF | A TIMES INVESTIGATION JOEY ROVERO'S QUEST FOR PILLS ENDED AT PACIFICA PHARMACY. It was the same for Nayth...
Help Save Animals Animals need our help more than ever. Fortunately there are some simple actions you can take that will h...
Media Ownership As depicted in the graph above, the number of corporations owning the majority of U.S. media outlets went from 50 to 5...
BATH SALTS The Drug That Never Lets Go by Jenny Marder (SOURCE) PBS Photo By @FatTonyBMX Dickie Sanders was not natura...
ZOO's Are Like Animal Concentration Camps Isn't it Common Sense? by Cheryl December 7,2012 So many times you hear of anima...
SHOP Store Home Gift Finder Channel Shop Kids Shop Shop by Catalog Shop by Theme Genographic Kits Sale Items Email Signup ...
Hostess is no longer the Mostest. And that means some of its iconic foods are almost certainly on the way out, too. The company, maker...
UPDATES- as of August 24, 2014 by Cheryl Horath CherMyOpinion www.myopinionsowned.blogspot.com "IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ORI...
by Cheryl Horath CherMyOpinion www.myopinionsowned.blogspot.com September 13, 2014 I got some of the info in this post off of the Live ...